We always strive to supply high quality, well made products.
In the event of goods having been damaged in transit, you need to notify us within 1 business day of delivery. Visibly damaged packages should not be signed for upon delivery as this may void the insurance on the package.
Our refund and returns policy is valid for 30 days from purchase. If 30 days have passed since your purchase, we can’t offer you a full refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Goods such as oils, butters, clays and other raw materials cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable products
- Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted:
- Any items with obvious signs of use
- Any sealed items that has been opened.
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
- In the event of a defective product, contact us immediately.
- You will be asked to fill out a Returns form and submit a product photo and proof of purchase for the product.
- You will be asked to return the product to us (via our preferred courier company) for full examination.
- All products sent to us must arrive in a clean, dry and sealed condition.
Defective products will be repaired or replaced at our discretion provided they are covered under the warranty period.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. You need to exchange it for the same item, contact us to arrange for an exchange.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be emailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and they will find out about your return.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 7 working days.
Late or missing refunds
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us.
Only regular priced items may be refunded. Sale items cannot be refunded.
Shipping of returns and exchanges
To return your product, you should courier your product to us (physical address will be provided).
For non defective items, you will be responsible for paying return shipping costs for your item.
We will cover return shipping on defective items for a period of 60 days from date of dispatch. Thereafter the customer is responsible for shipping charges.
Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
If you are returning more expensive items, you may consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.