- Natural Moisturizer – African black soap is rich in natural moisturizers like coconut oil, aloes and honey that retain and lock in moisture into skin cells. A moisturized skin is firm, elastic and smooth. African black soap is commonly used to treat dry skin and relieve discomfort that comes from having a dry skin and scalp, such as itchiness, rashes and cracked skin.
- Natural Cleanser – African black soap lathers richly and mildly strips way dirt, grease and grime from the skin surface. African black soap is rich in lauric acid, a superb surfactant with antimicrobial properties.
- Natural Exfoliant – African black soap has more than enough fibre from cocoa pods, banana leaves and skin. The rough texture of unprocessed black soap makes it a mild exfoliant that works to remove dead clumped cells from the skin’s surface.
Also, black soap contains lime juice which is rich in citric acid, a powerful alpha hydroxyl acid that stimulates removal of dead cells from the skin and inhibits the activity of tyrosinase, an enzyme that stimulates production of melanin.
Cocoa pods are rich in vitamin E and C, powerful antioxidants that activate removal of dead cells, formation of new skin cells, and inhibition of excessive pigmentation.
- Antimicrobial Properties – black soap contains potent anti microbial properties that fight major skin microbes that cause acne, break out, rashes, eczema and fungal skin infection. African black soap is used to treat major fungal infections like athlete’s foot, ringworm and candida overgrowth.
- Fight Acne – black soap contains coconut oil which is rich in anti oxidants, and essential oils that balances the skin pH, soothe irritated skin and destroys the negative effects of excessive exposure to free radicals gotten from dust and wind.
- Minimise Wrinkles – black soap is very rich in anti oxidants that is gotten from cocoa pods, coconut oil, palm oil, banana leaves and peels. These antioxidants work to destroy the ageing effects of excessive exposure to free radicals caused by exposure to wind, sun and smoke.
- Dandruff Treatment – black soap is also a potent treatment for dandruff. Black soap cleanses the scalp from residue, build up, stimulates increased turn over of cells, cleanses scalp from fungal and bacterial infections and moisturizes a dry scalp.
All Products, Ingredients, Other
African Black Soap
R45,00 – R79,00
African Black Soap Crumble contains an abundance of antioxidants. It’s a gentle, skin nourishing, all-natural alternative cleanser made only from plant materials.
Add a review
African Black Soap
* Review is required
* Name is required
* Email is required