Corn starch is beneficial for acne-prone skin because it absorbs excess oil from the skin, which causes acne and pimples. The application of Cornstarch helps to remove impurities from the pores such as dirt, dust, oil, filth, and so on, preventing outbreaks.
- Cornstarch can be used as a setting powder by people with oily or shiny skin. It soaks the excessive oil from your skin and keeps your makeup as is for long.
- 1 tablespoon of cornstarch mixed with a tablespoon of glycerin and one-fourth teaspoon of rum when used as a facial cleanser removes dead skin. This is because of the mild abrasive property of cornstarch.
- Its moisture absorption property helps to get rid of sweating of foot when you wear shoes. Just sprinkle a dash of cornstarch and see how it works wonder.
- Applying cornstarch mixed in lavender oil on your underarms works as a natural deodorant.
- Cornstarch’s anti-inflammatory properties help to soothe skin rashes, burns and itching.
Cornstarch is designed to absorb moisture, so it is critical to keep it in an airtight container where it will not be exposed to ambient humidity. Keep it away from extreme heat. A cool, dry place, such as a pantry, is best. When stored properly, it will last indefinitely.