Mafura Butter is a non drying butter Butter that absorbs quickly on the skin and hair.
Applications include Body Butters, Skin Creams, and Massage products.
- It softens and improves the elasticity of the skin
- Essential fatty acids contribute towards maintaining a healthy complexion
- Has antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties
- It spreads easily on the skin hence can also be used in massage products
- It heals and nourishes dry cracked skin
- Excellent as a hair conditioner
- Ideal moisturizer to strengthen and softens natural hair
- Alleviates dry and itchy scalp
Traditionally, farmers in the southern African region use Mafura Butter for treatment of infected wounds of horses, dogs and cattle. Recently Mafura Butter has been utilized as an ingredient for the making of dog and horse soaps, treatment balms and shampoos.