VARISOFT® EQ 65 Pellets is a readily biodegradable ester quat with excellent conditioning performance. High rinsability properties of this product enables water saving and friendly to environment sustainability claims for your products. This emulsifier has a typical cationic skin feel, is solvent free, and has a high flash point.
VARISOFT® EQ 65 Pellets are recommended for conditioners, skin care creams and lotions, and leave-in hair treatments.
Varisoft EQ 65 can be used as the primary positively charged ingredient for hair care products such as leave in conditioners, rinse off conditioners, hair masks, and intense treatments, as well as an emulsifier for lotions, creams, and body butters in which you want a green, biodegradable product with a less greasy and smooth skin feel with low tackiness.
Hair care products made with 2% Varisoft EQ 65 offer excellent rinse-ability, increased ease of styling, and increased gloss when compared to 2% Behentrimonium Chloride, and increased hair volume, bounce, dry and wet feel along with dry and wet combing compared to 2% Cetrimonium Chloride. Compared to alkyl quats like Behentrimonium Methosulfate or Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, conditioners made with Varisoft EQ 65 weigh hair down less.
- COSMOS certified Green and readily biodegradable
- Increased rinseability, ease of styling, and increased gloss when compared to alkyl quats like Behentrimonium Chloride in hair care products
- Increased volume, bounce, and improved wet and dry feel as well as wet and dry combing compared to Cetrimonium Chloride in hair care products
- Reduced weighing down of hair
- Produces a smooth, less greasy, powdery skin feel in emulsions
- Increased substantivity and conditioning for skin in body care products
- Eco and green hair care products, including conditioners, leave in conditioners, and conditioning masks.
- Eco and green body care products, including lotions, moisturizers, and creams as the emulsifier
- Sun care and after sun care products due to the smooth skin feel and low tackiness
INCI: Distearoylethyl Dimonium Chloride (and) Cetearyl Alcohol
EcoCert, COSMOS and Kosher certified