- The glucids, aminoacids and mineral salts keep water inside the skin and will complement the Natural Moisturizing Facteur newly formed at the surface of the skin.
- Soothing, anti-pruriginous properties, due to presence of polysaccharids.
- Maintains the skin’s elasticity, thanks to assimilable sulfur present in cystin and methionin.
- Astringent, moisturizing.
Cucumber Extract Usage Level:
Concentration vary depending on activity required
- Anti-wrinkle 2-7%
- Moisturising 1-5%
- Soothing on irritation 1-5%
- Oily Skins 2-5%
- Brown Spots 5-10%
- Moisturising cleansers, lotions, creams 2-5%
- Soothing milks, lotions, creams 1-5%
- Vitalising lotions 1-5%
Caution for Use:
- Add at the end of cold preparations and at 35-40˚C for emulsions, while cooling