The Oil Camp Box contains the basic goodies you will need to make the DIY Recipes during Oil Camp.
- 100ml Spray Bottle
- 200ml Spray Bottle
- 500ml Trigger Spray Bottle
- 10ml Roller bottle
- 8 x 1ml Amber Sample Bottles
- 50ml Salve Jar
- 500ml Glass Jar
- Cap Stickers
- 100ml Vinegar
- 30 Aloe Vera Liquid
- 30g Beeswax
- 50g Borax
- 300g Epsom Salt
- plus the Optional Extras you choose
A Note regarding the OPTIONAL extras:
- Grapeseed Oil, Sweet Almond Oil & Vitamin E oil, these will be used to make a great all purpose salve. If you already have carrier oils, you may omit the Grapeseed & Sweet Almond. You will need the Vitamin E for its antioxidant properties to help preserve your salve.
- Bicarbonate of Soda is used in the Fridge refreshers & Bath Bombs if you are planning on making those, you will need this.
- Citric Acid and Corn Starch is used in the Bath Bombs, if you will be trying your hand at them, you will need these.
- Vinegar – This is a great ingredient in DIY Cleaning products, you have the option to upgrade the standard 100ml Vinegar included in the Box to a 500ml Bottle.
Oil Camp is a great opportunity for new and experienced DoTerra essential oil users to learn more about their oils and their uses. Its also a great opportunity to meet new oily friends 😉
Different DoTerra teams use slightly different recipes for their Oil Camps. If you need a customised box for your team, please let us know and we will do our best to accommodate you.